info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Saturday

Just an update

No pictures for now but I promise I'll get a few up I have sessions to put up peeks for, a beautiful niece to introduce, and a TON of orders to process. There's been a lot happening around here and I'll be sharing soon enough but for now just wanted to let you all know that I may be a bit MIA this week as I catch up!

My gorgeous niece Mya was born on Wednesday and spent some time in the NICU but I'm happy to say she came home today. Incidentally today would have also been my brothers 35th birthday, he passed away Feb of 2006, it was nice to have something to celebrate today! :) On another note my mother fell on Friday and broke her collar bone :( So if you miss me this week you know why lol As always if you need anything you can always shoot me an email and I'll be happy to respond in the evening when I get some down time.

Hug your family let them know how much you love them!

1 comment:

The Consumer Mom said...

Crazy busy! But hey, that's the name of the game!! Can't wait to see all the sneak peeks!