info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Saturday

Bith Photography | Maryland Birth Photographer

I had the awesome opportunity to photograph my first birth. I can truly say it was one of the most awe inspiring moments in my life...well other than when my own kiddos were born. Thank you guys for sharing this time with me, I'm so excited for you and can not wait to watch Miss M grow! Click on the image below to view a quick slide show of images.

bw

If you think you may be interested in having your birth documented. Please contact Eyes of a Child Photography to set up your session. Space for birth imagery is very limited.

No comments: