info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Monday

Together | Maryland Family Photographer

I met this mom through a wonderful moms group a few years ago when both of our babies were still babies! She worked with me when I first started out my journey as a photographer. I can't believe how much all of our kiddos have grown, and feel lucky to have worked with such wonderful families!

2 comments:

The Consumer Mom said...

Such a gorgeous sky. I love this picture!! Especially M's pig tails :)

Echo said...

Taking a second look at this picture, I really love the sky in it also. It's just absolutely beautiful. A looks like such a powerful mama in it too!