info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Monday

Beautiful Family | Maryland Family Photographer

Saturday I had the pleasure of working with this beautiful family...there were a total of 8 adults and only one child...not my usual ratio. I had some fun with it but I think that I'll stick to chasing kiddos around! I was just too nervous lol I hope you guys love what you see can't wait to get the rest of the images to you. Thank you all for inviting me out to capture this time with your family!

3 comments:

Ric A. said...

This picture is absolutely fabulous - I can't wait to see the rest.

Echo said...

Love it! I can't wait for the rest. I had such a great time with this fam.. they were fun!

Katie P. said...

We just got back from vacation to this picture. It is fantastic! Love it.
Can't wait to see the rest.
Katie