info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Monday

Spring | Maryland Maternity Photographer

is officially here. It was in the 80's over the weekend! We played in the yard and went to the park. I took my always willing sister in law out to a field in the middle of no where to get some pictures...I'm so glad she's willing to do anything with me :) I'm having mixed emotions on her nearing the end of her pregnancy...on one hand I'll have a brand new baby to document, on the other I'm losing my maternity guinea pig lol Thanks again Becky...I have so may great ones to share but these are all I've had the chance to edit so far.










Please leave a comment ~ we love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first one is seriously breath taking!

Echo, etc. said...

without a doubt some of my favorite images you've taken!