info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Wednesday

love my job | Maryland Child Photographer

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my job...I really do! I feel so blessed to have the chance to capture kiddos at every stage and it's even more special when you get to watch them grow up! I did this little ones sessions as a newborn, and at 6 months...this Friday is her 1yr birthday, seriously...how lucky am I! Thank you Michelle for allowing me to share this time with your family. I can't wait to watch Macy every step of the way!

***today***

3web1cropweb2web

1 comment:

michelle said...

They are so sweet! I love them. Thanks for the preview and the day. Hopefully I will be calling you on Monday.