info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Tuesday

Winters thaw | Maryland Photographer

I've long known that winter is not my best time of the year. I have depression, the cold short days of winter make it worse..then the anniversary of my brothers death rolls around and you can just count me out until spring! I do not post ANYTHING, anywhere unless I feel like I absolutely HAVE to.

When I'm not posting I feel like I lose a connection with my clients, friends and family. This is completely unintentional. I have been loosing myself in being with my girls and not really focusing on photography or really anything outside of my family. Spring is on the way so hopefully I'll be back on my game..so to speak. Maybe I'll post a grateful daily 'in review' post so you guys see what we've been up to :)

No comments: