info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Thursday

sweet baby | Maryland Child Photographer

Just wanted to share some from a recent session. Don't worry mom their almost ready for you :)

This little one had the most gorgeous eyes...I was on a mission to get her beautiful lashes!
24

Also this is my 150th post on this blog! yay for staying busy :) As a thanks to all of my blog followers I'm offering 25% off today on anything. All you have to do is email me TODAY and let me know you want to take advantage of the discount. then you can purchase images from past sessions, set up a new session, buy a book, canvas,...what ever your little heart desires. Thank you all so much, you have made this year incredible!

I guess since it's been brought up I need to do the disclaimer ;) Discount can not be combined with other offers, no cash value, discount is valid today until midnight only. :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Happy Holidays hun! This little one is too cute. Mom is going to love them!