info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Wednesday

Happy New Years!!!

I hope 2009 is wonderful for each and every one of you! 2008 has been such a fantastic year for me and Eyes of a Child. 2009 looks to be just as fun. Two of my images will be published in 2009 one in the Bump which should be out in February and one in well known magazine...we're still working out the details so more news to come on that one. I have a OB office in town that is interested in hanging my images. I look forward to it all again in 2009. I am so blessed to be able to do what I love and it's thanks to each one of you.

My grateful project is still going strong while not daily really it's getting much closer to daily as time goes on lol. I need some serious work on the posting daily!! The project has made me more aware of the moments of I should be grateful for, it has made me more able to handle the frustrating moments better. I can see the bigger picture that it's just a moment of frustration in a lifetime of wonderful gifts! I think that everyone should do this project. So comment or drop me a line let me know you're working on a grateful project and I'll add you to my blog watch list.

What to look out for in the coming year!

Final days of the 2009 Wish Calendar ~ 2009 Calendars will continue to be on sale in stores through the 2nd week of January. Calendars are $10 and can be purchased on the blog until they're sold out. BUY yours NOW!! If you all buy just one calendar and forward this to a friend and they buy one today we can raise a lot of money for Hope Alive! Just to refresh your memory Hope Alive is a non profit non denominational ministry serving homeless women and children in Frederick County.

I will be accepting applications from expecting mothers for the entire year. I am looking for babies ages 4-8 days old, especially interested in twins and other multiples. These sessions will be free of charge. The session will focus on capturing ONE or TWO images specifically for publication. This will not be your standard session if you want to have a session for your newborn in addition to this session you will have to set it separately. If you're interested send me an email or give me a call. http://www.eyesofachildphotography.com/babyart

March of Dimes is gearing up for the spring so I will be raising money, and forming a team again this year. I hope you all can join me! http://www.marchforbabies.org/wd_regp04.asp?si=&v=5&pnum=0&w=&g=&pname=&tnum=&tid=162230&tname=Eyes+of+a+Child&change=&SeId=585904&walk=company&subname=Eyes+of+a+Child&prefill=&ReturnWalker=&u=

Upcoming minis sessions 35 min sessions. (limited to 10 clients) These will fill fast let me know asap!

My Funny Valentine January 31

Think Spring April 30

Celebrate Summer July 19

Falling for Fall October 10

Mini sessions will be one day event on a Saturday or Sunday

2010 Community Wish Calendar I'm accepting applications now for the 2010 calendar. I am also accepting nominations for the beneficiary.

Assistant search still deciding I would need to find 'the right' person for it but I'm looking for someone to help out so I can do all the things I want to keep ECP growing. http://www.eyesofachildphotography.com/assistant

Thank you all again for spreading the word, sharing your images with your friends & family, and all your support through 2008! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you all again this year as your kiddos grow!

--
~Christine Lillard
Eyes of a Child Photography
Fine Art Maternity Newborn & Family Photography
(301)293 1397 * (301)325 8290
www.eyesofachildphotography.com

No comments: