info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Thursday

Thankgiving! | Maryland Charity Calendar

So yesterday Santa came early to our house. I've been anxiously awaiting these gorgeous items for quite a long time. So can you guess what it was??

If you said the calendars you would be right!! I'm so happy they're finally here, about 2.5 weeks behind schedule but they are finally here!!! They are just beautiful! I can't wait to see how much we can raise for Hope Alive! Calendars can be purchased by clicking the buy it now buttons below. If you choose to have your items shipped they will be shipped using priority mail, I will put as many as I can into the envelope. The cost for shipping is $5.00. If you choose the I'll pick mine up button you can pick them up from me, you can pick them up at my home anytime just shoot me an email and I'll send you directions. I will also be doing a meet up day at Starbucks out on RT 40 in Frederick. So come by and I'll buy you a cup of coffee and pick up your copy of the calendar!



They're here....
I need mine shipped!







I'll pick mine up





1 comment:

Echo, etc. said...

GORGEOUS!!!! :) :) Cannot wait to get ours. Can I meet you either monday or tuesday?