info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Tuesday

Exciting Times | Gaithersburg Maryland Photographer


I recently received an email from the owner of a premier prenatal imaging center called Stork Vision. Chelsea saw my site, loved my work and contacted me to ask if I could display my work at the center. I went out and saw the place and instantly decided yes. The space is beautiful, I'm so excited! We're working together now to pick the images for display and hopefully in the next week or so I can get out there and get them up!

Even better news for my readers, Chelsea has graciously offered grand opening specials! $10 off 2D package and $20 off 4D package!


Do you have a favorite image? Email me at eyesofachildphotography(at)comcast.net and give me your input!







And... in equally exciting news, for me at least. Today I got an email from The Bump sister site of The Knot they would like to publish a recent image of mine in their upcoming Washington DC issue! What an exciting opportunity! I'll update the news once all the details are worked out. :D

1 comment:

Echo, etc. said...

OMGOSH! I'm so excited for you Chrissi! This is awesome. I'm so proud of ya ;)