info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Wednesday

out of hiding | MD DC Metro Area Photographer

I've been mia for a bit and I thought I'd share some of the reasons why...I've been editing like crazy!

The good news...I'm just about caught up, the calendars should be here any day...ANYday now, and I'm almost done processing the last of my holiday sessions. Yes, I know it seems early but most labs run a 4 week wait during the holiday rush so I like to get them done early and out of the way. There are still 1.5 weeks to order cards! Cards are custom designed based on the image I can use images from a recent session or any image that you own the rights for..any professional images will need a print release. Prices start at $40 per set of 20 If you're interested send me an email at eyesofachildphotography@comcast.net.




And finally to share a few images from recent sessions.
.play.

No comments: