info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Wednesday

birthday girl | Maryland Child Photographer

My sweet girl turns 4 today! I can not believe it! It amazes me that time can go by so quickly without us ever seeing it! I can remember very clearly everything about her being born bringing her home but from the first day on it's all such a blur. I've written in a journal that I try to write in at least once a month so I can remeber and so she has it when she gets older.

Every glance, hug, kiss, 'I love you' makes my heart skip a beat. I can never express to her, how my heart over flows with love for her, how I can be proud, excited, scared, and overjoyed, for her all at the same time, how she is one of the best things to ever happen to me. I'm grateful for, her.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday my dear I hope you had a good day!