info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Saturday

.wait. | Baltimore Maternity Photographer

This beautiful mommy is waiting patiently for the arrival of her precious baby boys, on modified bedrest in the hospital. :(

Having gone through both modified bedrest and strict hospital bedrest with my chickies I just had to do her session I remember how hard it was! Her doctors let her up for the day so she could get some shots of her gorgeous belly so she can have some memories of this special time. I hope that toady I broke up her mundane stay at the hospital and pray that those little guys stay put and bake as long as they need to! It was a tight squeeze in her room today but I'm happy that mom had some great light pouring in from at least one of her windows.

It was such a pleasure working with you today J please let me know if I can do anything to help out!

2w

Isn't she just gorgeous the perfect belly :)

3 comments:

sarah said...

wow...

incredible...

that first one is just stunning!

Patti Brown said...

OMGosh - gorgeous! I can see why "The Bump" wanted it! Congrats, girl! - PB

Echo said...

It's so great to be able to see maternity pictures then to see the babies later :) Such a great job!