info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Sunday

FAQs about the calendar vote.

Since I continue to get people asking I thought I'd make a post about this.


When will the Vote Run through?


The vote will end the 15th of October.


I was unable to vote a second time even after waiting 24 hours, whats going on?


It seems that the people who are unable to vote will need to clear their cookies everyday in order to vote everyday. This is not the case for everyone but for some it is.

How can I make my vote from the second and subsequent day votes count?

If you or a contact was unable to vote on the 2nd 3rd or 4th day of voting please forward me their email address. They should not have had a problem with that first vote so if their email matches any of the email address that voted on the first second or third day I will give them credit for each day after their initial vote up until today. After today votes must come in from each individual.

How can I vote everyday?

For those who are having a problem with voting. If you clear your cookies you will be able to vote without issue.

I apologize for the confusion I tested the poll out on my own and my husbands computer and we had no issues voting once per day per email address. The good news there is plenty of time left to gather your friends and family for voting everyday!


.

No comments: