info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Wednesday

6 months already!? | Maryland Baby Photographer

I had the pleasure of working with miss M and her family for her newborn session when she was weeks old. She was such an easy baby she slept most of the session. Today I arrived at their home to do her 6 month images and was very pleased to see that miss M was still the happy little girl I remembered, just bigger and much more smiley :)

I absolutely love going back to a family! It is wonderful to have the chance to build that relationship with the family. Getting a chance to see these little ones grow is just amazing.

M & T ~ Thank you for welcoming me to your home again. M is just gorgeous, she really did a wonderful job today, it was an absolute pleasure. I look forward to working with your family for years to come!


4 comments:

michelle said...

We love them! You are the best! Thanks for your patience today through the extra nursing sessions and all the outfit changes. I can't wait to see the rest. And, I agree, 6 months already??? How can it be?

Shannon L. said...

these are beautiful I can not wait to have our session with you!

Melissa said...

What a gorgeous little one look at those eyes! Your color and lighting is just perfect!

Frankie said...

Oh my these are perfect! I love the one where she's up on her knees that is just too sweet!