info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Sunday

.flutterby. | Maryland Child Photography |

.flutterby.
butterfly1 butterfly2w
butterfly3w 4web

Chickpea loves butterflies and we happened to be lucky enough to find a big green worm out on our front step a little while ago I looked him up and sure enough...monarch so we found the hungry little caterpillar some milkweed and found a mason jar to punch the top in so we could see if he would turn into a butterfly for us. He did.

She watched carefully everyday, the first day he found a nice spot to hang upside down and chill as he got ready to change chickpea was the first to notice him wriggling around to shed his old skin for his beautiful new chrysalis then we waited and waited and we waited as his chrysalis turned brown and orange...waited and waited until he finally emerged! once again chickpea noticed before anyone else and screamed in her excitement that the butterfly was coming and we watched as he went from tiny little wings into beautiful full wings that were ready to fly.

I'm grateful for that caterpillar finding it's way to our doorstep :)

these are all pretty bad the photographer in me was off and mommy was in full force I was too worried about getting her excitement that I forgot to check my settings

1 comment:

Echo said...

awww I didn't remember seeing these pics.. I bet Morgan was so excited to see that butterfly ;)