info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Tuesday

update

Just a quick update for anyone who has emailed me interested in a session or
pertaining to the calendar. Late in June we found out we were expecting, and
have since experienced a miscarriage. Please bear with me while I try to get
things back in order.

For those of you interested in a full session with Eyes of a Child Photography I
am not doing any more sessions until after August 19th the only exceptions is
newborns who have already paid their deposits I know this time is fleeting and
you can not get it back. All sessions that have been shot to date should have
your slide show up already if you haven't gotten your password please let me
know asap so I can get it to you. As for Maternity sessions if you have already
paid your deposit and have a date set for your maternity session I will do my
best to get it done for you. Otherwise I will be sending a refund and a
recommendation for another photographer friend who has graciously offered to
help me out, her rates are the same and she will work with your schedule. Any other sessions that were scheduled can be rescheduled with me for a
later date.

For the Wish Calendar ~ I will get all of the calendar sessions in before mid
September I promise your kiddos will get a chance to appear in the calendar. I
will begin working again the Tuesday the 19th of August. With a plan in place to
get all of the sessions edited posted and shot before the 15th of September! If
you session has already been done but you are waiting on your slide show bear
with me I will have them up before the 19th, If you have sponsor checks or
someone interested in being a sponsor please forward their info to me and I will
try to get to them in the coming week if they can not wait have them write
sponsor checks directly to Hope Alive NOT Eyes of a Child Photography! They can
be mailed to 3915 Highland Ave Myersville MD 21773. Sorry to anyone who has
tried to contact me about sponsorships or having their sessions shot getting
their slide shows up. I know there were a few of you I did not get in contact with until it was too late for your session. I will resch
edule and speak with you all individually.

Sorry again about all the confusion. Hope this email finds you and your family
doing well give your kiddos a hug!

No comments: