info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Wednesday

good bye 08!

I only have a limited number of sessions left for 2008. If you have already done a session with me and you want to order Christmas pictures...the cutoff to have them in your hands to send off for Christmas is November 16, 2008. After that date...pictures are not guaranteed to be in in time to send off to family and friends.

September: 2 newborn/maternity sessions only
October: 1 session newborn/maternity sessions only
November: 1 session newborn/maternity sessions only
December: 1 session family (3 members) newborn or maternity session.

I am also currently booking seniors, and engagement sessions for 09' If you are interested...I am looking for 1 representative for each type of session at 1/2 off. in exchange for telling your friends about ECP! Every person that books a session with me that you refer, you will receive a $30 credit!

If you are interested in any of these sessions..email me at eyesofachildphotography@comcast.net

No comments: