info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Wednesday

Patience is over rated...

er uh I mean a virtue... umm yeah that's right, patience is a virtue. lol

Sometimes waiting is over rated, I hate waiting but most of the time I have to make my clients wait for at least a week before they get their photos. The ones I know are dying to see I try to put up a snaeck peak but honestly it only happens about a third of the time...I'm trying to change that it's a hard habit to change. Slowly but surely I hope to put a sneak peak up for all my sessions the same evening, I shoot them just to give a taste. For now you patient people have to wait :P

Thanks for letting me come over and play with your cutie pies Becky it was a fun session. :) After going through your pictures to see which ones might work with a square crop here's what I came up with for your Kathy Lo necklace. Let me know what you think.

4

No comments: