info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Saturday

New Projects...

I have a few very exciting new projects in the works...

I'm planning on offering a "getting the most from your snapshots" seminar Keep your eyes open for that one at the beginning of Jan 2009.

I have also had the fortune to run into an wonderfully smart imaginative kind hearted fellow photographer. She has stirred up ideas of a charity calender and it's already in the works. I will be accepting 'applications' for families and individuals who would like to schedule a session for the chance to appear in the calender sometime in June/early July. I will also be looking for nominations for your favorite local charities to receive all the profits from the calender sales.

I'm SO excited to get started with this I have lots of ideas bouncing around the noggin. Be on the look out for more details when I get all those thought organized!

No comments: