info.eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290 | serving the MD|DC Metro Area



Thank you for your interest I am currently on maternity leave until March of 2010. If you would like to book a session please send an email to info@eyesofachildphotography.com or book using the link at the bottom of the blog. I will only be taking 4-6 sessions for the first few months so space is very limited! If you have previously sent an email and have not received a response as of Friday January 22nd please resend your question. Having been on bed rest for so long some communications have been lost in the shuffle! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your families!

~ Christine Lillard | info@eyesofachildphotography.com | 301.325.8290

Monday

Today we went about our day getting excited for Christmas. Getting out decorations, picking out our clothes for the tree hunt with Jacks family tomorrow, watched the first 'Christmas Movie' of the season. Tonight I'm feeling so sad. I can't help to think of my sister in law, my niece and nephew who are getting ready for their Christmas. But for them it's a Christmas without their dad, with out the person they love. I just can't help but cry. I miss Rob so much, I can not imagine how they feel. My heart just aches for them. For my parents who are missing their sons. I don't know why but I thought this year would be easier, it's not.

I'm so lucky to have my wonderful husband, my beautiful girls healthy happy.